10 things making me very happy right now:
- It being all rainy and windy outside and Ava and I being all snuggled up with blankets and the heating on… and still in our pj’s.
- Looking out the window for Daddy coming home and then Ava getting all excited when she see’s him, and then him being happy that she recognises him ♥
- Seeing friends I haven’t seen in a while and it being just like it always was.
- Christmas is only just over 2 months away! AVA’S FIRST CHRISTMAS!!! I am beyond excited.
- Spooning with him when it’s all cold outside of the bed (no! not like that, you dirty bugger! althoughhh…)
- The boy is off work tomorrow!
- Red wine. Necessary right now, very necessary. (Not right now, btw… I’m not that bad. Not quite.)
- A nice cup of tea (which means I did not make it).
- Finally sorting something on my blog which I have spent hours HOURS doing. And yes, it was very straightforward in the end.
- The colour yellow.
Anything making you terribly happy today?