My Instagram is mostly pictures of Ava and I, or selfies, with the odd bit of food or wine thrown in for good measure. I don’t really update it as often as I ‘should’, but at the moment I’m happy with just using it when I feel like it and when I’ve got a photo I love to share.
I thought I would just bring a few of my recent pictures together to share on here and make a pretty collage.
- This was a little flashback to the first place we visited on our month-long trip last year – San Sebastian. I love this photo because we both look natural and happy.
- A lovely cake pop and Prosecco at our friends’ engagement party. I may have got very, very drunk that night.
- This was in Whitby – there’s a really great park there and Ava and her cousin had so much fun running around for ages.
- I took this when we were in London, in Greenwich, as the sun was setting. It looked so pretty.
- This was at another park, in a really cool country park in Nottingham. There’s so much to do there and it’s brilliant for kids.
- Again, this was in Whitby – Ava and her Grandma playing about in the sea. A got very soaked, very quickly but luckily the sun came out as we left to get dry, so we had some tea and cake at the cafe instead, and wrapped Ava in a blanket whilst she ate her ice cream.
- This was my most recent photo – it’s me and Ava with my cousin’s (who is also one of my best friends) baby – he’s so gorgeous and gives the biggest smiles now. He loves Ava and wouldn’t stop grinning at her. He fell asleep in my arms and it was pretty much heaven. #notbroodyatall
- I made this Lemon Drizzle cake and it was actually amazing, if I do say so myself. I mostly fail at baking but this tasted so bloody good. I want to make it again but I’m scared because I couldn’t stop eating it.
- Another day, another beautiful baby to snuggle. In the last eight months three of my friends have had babies and I am very happy about it. This is two of our friends’ very tiny new baby and he’s amazing.
If you fancy it, (or like baby spam) you can follow me here.