I have loved watching some of Vogue’s 73 Question video’s, where celebs answer 73 quickfire questions (usually whilst showing off their incredible homes), and so when Donna from What the Redhead Said tagged me to answer the questions myself, I thought it would be fun to join in.
One of my favourites from Vogue is Blake Lively’s 73 questions as she just seems a bit more natural than some of the others and her answers seem more off the cuff (even if they’re not!).
Here are mine!
1. What’s your favourite movie?
Dirty Dancing. Or Moulin Rouge.
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
The Hunger Games.
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
I haven’t seen any!
4. A book you plan on reading?
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
To Kill a Mockingbird. I loved it.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter. I love Instagram, and sometimes I’m on it all the time but I’ve loved Twitter for a long time.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favourite food?
Steak. Or chorizo. Or Prosciutto. Meat.
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Ooh, goats cheese, prosciutto and maybe artichokes.
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
Sticky Toffee Pudding at the moment!
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk. But I love dark too as long as it isn’t too bitter.
17. Coffee or tea?
Tea. I love black coffee but it makes me feel like crap.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
Taylor Swift or Jay Z!!
21. Favourite song?
Don’t Speak – No Doubt
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Jay Z. But he’d have to let me rap. So maybe Beyonce and I’ll be her Jay Z. I am ace at rapping.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Piano, for sure.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Somewhere that not many people would get to see; maybe underneath the side-boob kind of area.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My DSLR camera/my daughter ;)
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
The gift of time….
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
A hamper when their baby was born, with bits for them and for the baby in.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Yellow or pink.
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
Flats. I love heels but I don’t wear them often.
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Netflix and chill. I like chilling.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Ooh flying or invisibility – Flying!
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Only when it goes how I want it to.
47. Do you bake?
Occasionally. I’d like to do it more.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The birds tweeting.
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Also the husband.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
You don’t play it, but gymnastics.
56. Hair colour?
Usually dark brown, but I’m blonde at the moment.
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
My Granny, my Mum, and my sister. Because if my Granny was there I wouldn’t want them to miss out on time with her.
61. Hugs or kisses?
Such a hard question. I want both. Hugs.
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Beatles I think.
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
I never ever would have thought this would ever be my answer – but savoury!
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
I don’t read many books more than once. Apart from Ava’s.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Guess How Much I Love You.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
I’m funnier than you think I am.
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
I have so many. Natalie Portman, Jenna Dewan Tatum (especially after that Lip Sync Battle, although really I just want to be her, not do her, so that’s weird), Jennifer Lawrence, Megan Fox, Rachel Bilson.
73. Last photograph you took?
This one. She had put my jumper on, and she looked so bloody cute.
Strike a pose!