1. This Canesten ‘She Helped’ prize draw (“Prize Draw”) opening date is 21/03/16 and the closing date for entries is 04/04/16.
2. You need to be over 18 to participate.
3. Entrants must be residents in the UK.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must post a comment in response to the Canesten ‘She Helped’ social media post, via the Rafflecopter Widget.
5. Rafflecopter allows for secure, and fair management of giveaways, as the entries can be entered easily and the winner can be selected randomly within the widget.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple or third party entries are not permitted.
7. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promoter.
8. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received on or before the closing date.
9. The winner must notify the promoter of their postal address for delivery of the prize within 28 days of being notified that they are the winner. If the winner does not respond within 28 days a new winner will be selected at random from the remaining valid entries.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. The Promoter will not be liable if the prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
12. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
13. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All entrants agree that their post can be used by Canesten ® for Blogging or Marketing purposes.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
17. Details of the winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of the Prize Draw by contacting the Promoter.
18. Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter, so far as permitted by the law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Prize Draw or any aspect of the Prize.
19. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
20. All personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, save as set out in these terms and conditions, be disclosed to a third party without the individuals’ prior consent.
21. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
22. Bayer plc Bayer House Strawberry Hill NEWBURY Berkshire RG14 1JA
Promoter: Birds and Lilies