What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 18 and in my first year at York University, studying Chemistry. I worked as a part-time waitress in the holidays.
What are 5 things on your to-do list?
– Make some appointments to view wedding reception venues.
– Get a million photos from the last year printed.
– Ironing (but that’s always on the list and I never do it)
– Ring the hospital to make an appointment for a routine scan and check-up I was supposed to make after I wasn’t pregnant anymore! What? I’m only 14 months too late.
– Write blog posts on Infertility, Baby Led Weaning, The Cub and the (not quite) hub, and start making vlogs.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
– Cheese. I LOVE CHEESE.
– Avocadoes (I’ve hated them all of my life but now I love them)
– My Mum’s Malt Loaf (that my Granny made before her)
Name some things you would do if you we’re a millionaire.
– Travel through America and live in New York for a year.
– Buy a beautiful old house somewhere lovely and have it done up (we did this house up ourselves whilst living here and… NEVER AGAIN!). And a second home in another country somewhere (France?/ Italy?/ USA? – all of them?!).
– Buy lots of clothes.
– Get a nose job. No, I’m kidding. I think. (I am – I would worry that I wouldn’t look like me anymore, even though that often seems like a good thing.).
– Learn to play the piano, horse ride and salsa dance.
– Put money away for my children.
– Give some money to charity.
Ok, I think I’ve ran out of money.
Name some places you have lived.
Only Nottingham and York, but I’d like that to change as soon as possible.
Name some bad habits you have/had.
– I swear too much.
– I let little things get me very angry when I’m tired. So, all the time.
– I worry too much and struggle to relax.
– I am impatient.
Name some jobs you have had.
– Waitress/Bar Person. I used to love Friday nights behind the bar when there was a DJ on and I could sing and dance whilst working. The customers probably felt differently.
– Customer Product Advisor for a computer company. I had to help people fix their computers over the phone. I generally didn’t have a clue what I was doing.
– Data Entry Assistant