Well hello there! For some reason I do love just answering random questions about myself, so I thought I would do the ‘100 Truths’ tag as I was tagged by the lovely Tamara over at The Epileptic Blogger.
It’s fun for me to do, and hopefully you might find out a little bit more about me! Even if it is mostly stuff you don’t need (or probably want) to know…Here are my 100 truths.
1. What’s your name?
Louise Michelle Hegarty.
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Lots! Lou, Weezie, Weeze, Louby, Louisiana, Mummy!
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
7. Any children?
8. Any pets?
Two cats – Molly and Daisy.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
I have my ears pierced three times, as well as a Daith piercing, the top of my ear, and my belly button! I also used to have my tongue pierced. I don’t have any tattoos.
10. What do you like about yourself?
I’m very caring and I think I’m mostly a good mother. And my eyelashes.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
How sensitive I am, how much I worry and overthink things, and let things overwhelm me. How much of a temper I have at times, how quick my body grows thick, dark, bastard hairs, particularly on my face.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
14. The last thing you ate?
Spaghetti with courgetti and a shitload of garlic.
15. Your last phone call?
16. Your last text message?
My mother-in-law. I don’t text much anymore, it’s mostly WhatsApp now!
17. Your last email?
A PR about a post.
18. The last song you listened to?
Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I think it’s lovely.
19. The last book you read?
I think it was ‘The People at Number 9‘.
20. The last time you cried?
21. The last blog you read?
Cara Suthers’ blog – Within These Walls.
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
Kingston-Upon-Thames and Chessington World of Adventures whilst we were there.
24. Your last holiday abroad?
Portugal earlier this year.
HAVE I EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been on tv?
27. Have you ever talked on the phone for more than two hours?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Yes! But thankfully not for a long, long time. And I usually spent the next day throwing up rather than that night, actually.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yes, lots of times when there’s shit going on – I know the ones who will always, always be there.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
No. But then I’ve never really dated!
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
I wouldn’t say attracted, but I sometimes think a woman is hot.
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
No, sadly not ;)
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
MY BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
I’m not sure. I believe in something but I’m not quite sure what. I think maybe I want to believe but my science-y mind stops me.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Not at the moment, no.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
I believe in the magic of Santa.
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t think so.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
No. Although I do believe there’s probably something else out there.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
Yes. I don’t think it can make you completely happy alone, but I think it makes life a whole lot easier so you can focus on the right things and have more time and opportunity to find the things that make you happy. But I also think it has the ability to make you unhappy.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
It’s not something I’d ever label myself as, but I would presume most of us women are.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice but I really struggle with it. I know it’s right for some people, and every woman should be able to make the choice for themselves, I just find the idea hard to take.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
I wouldn’t say strong, no. But I can be very opinionated on certain subjects.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
The theme tune to Marcella (which I’m finally watching) – Fall, by The Bug.
62. What are you thinking about right now?
Making a cup of tea.
63. What are you waiting for right now?
To be paid for quite a lot of work. To be happy again. For it to be school run time and then leaving it to the last second to leave. Someone to make me a tea so I don’t have to get up (there’s no-one else here). My hair to grow.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
The new year.
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
Everyone putting their Christmas decorations up in November (or earlier!). Each to their own of course, I just don’t really get it. December is Christmas time and I don’t want the decs and tree up that long anyway. I love them but I’ve usually had enough of them once Christmas is over, and I just want a tidy and clear house again. Bah humbug.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Wine. Netflix. Both together.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Writing a more important post. Or drinking tea.
68. Your first best friend?
Jenny Smith. I haven’t seen her since I moved away when I was 7 though, but we are friends on Facebook now!
69. Your first kiss?
My first ‘peck'(!!) was a boy from school at a party, playing Spin the Bottle. My first proper kiss was someone else ;)
70. Your first celebrity crush?
Probably Mark Owen.
71. Your first holiday?
Bridlington I think. My first holiday abroad was Majorca with my dad and sister when I was 11.
72. Your first pet?
A cat called Bella.
73. Your first regret?
Getting my hair cut really, REALLY short. It could have been okay, but the hairstylist was rubbish and I ended up with like half a square fringe and absolutely hated what I looked like for months and months.
74. Your first job?
At Tesco on the bread and cakes department. I got strong arms from that job.
75. Your first childhood memory?
Learning to ride my bike maybe, or playing in the back garden with my sister. It’s hard to remember what are actual memories and what I’ve got from pictures.
WHICH WOULD I CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury – now, but I was always a sweet girl (ha!) until the last couple of years. I still always want pudding though.
83. Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert, unless I know you well or am drunk.
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
Seaside, but I love both.
86. Summer or winter?
Summer all the way. I’m just happier in summer.
87. Books or movies?
Books. I love getting wrapped up in a good book.
88. Horror or comedy?
Comedy. I’m not a big fan of horror in general, horror films are usually shit.
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Oooh. I don’t think so. I’m gonna be cliche and say that I probably wouldn’t be where I am today if my past was different. I have my daughter, so no I wouldn’t. But maybe I’d erase certain bits if I could.
90. What’s your dream job?
Sorry to be that knob, but I’m doing it – a blogger. I wouldn’t mind being a really rich blogger, swanning about at snazzy soirees, but I’m still happy I’m doing this.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
92. What are you afraid of?
Death, spiders, not being able to have another child.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
I could really do with more money and that would mean I could move house, and ideally to a different city.
96. Would you want immortality?
Oh god this question freaks me out a bit. I automatically think yes, and the thought of not being here anymore bloody terrifies me, but I’m not sure that I would actually want to be immortal – I don’t know if we’d live life to the full if we were, and so much would be different wouldn’t it? I don’t like thinking about that kinda thing too much!
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
My Granny. I’d ask her all about her childhood and growing up because I never got the chance to do that at an age when I became interested.
98. Would you say you are happy?
I hate saying it, but not at the moment, no. Hopefully I will be again soon though!
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
You have a much nicer body than you think, enjoy it. Also, you’re doing pelvic floor exercises wrong, learn how to do them properly please.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Living somewhere else, with at least one more child (hopefully two), a successful blog, and in a happy relationship.
So there you go! I hope you got to learn something absolutely fascinating about me, like my name and that I drink too much tea.