I love travelling so much. My dream is to travel across the USA in an open top car. But I would also really like to see more of Europe. I’ve been to Greece and Spain a few times and I’m going to Portugal for my sister’s wedding in September (exciting!), and I’d love to go back to these places, but I’d also like to see lots of other places in Europe. I really want to go to Croatia, it looks so beautiful and I know lots of people who have been and loved it, and I’d also like to visit Bratislava and Budapest, and oh my goodness I have always ALWAYS wanted to go to Paris, and I’d love to see more of France. I’ve only been once for a brief visit years ago and it rained the WHOLE time, and the restaurant we ate in flooded!
I’d love to travel around Europe in a really cool car (but it would have to be practical too – I have a child which equals a lot of stuff ), getting to find and explore lots of ‘off the beaten track’ places that aren’t on the map. The car would need to be a decent size, nice to look at, reliable, safe and fun to drive.
So my answer to the question “What would be your Dream Car for a European Road Trip?” would be……. a pink Cadillac:
That fits all my criteria doesn’t it?!
Ok, maybe not totally realistic.
I’m going to choose an Audi A5 Cabriolet:
Nice to look at, safe and well-built, boot space, proper seats in the back, fun to drive I’m sure, and it’s open top so we can feel the wind in our hair! And it’s within our budget. Oh no wait, price doesn’t come into consideration here right? Plus it’s got Electronic Stability Programme (ESP), including ABS, EBD, ASR and EDL and including electronic limited slip-differential. Told you it was safe. Ok, I’ve been spending far too much time today browsing car websites. Am I taking this too seriously?!
Now it’s your turn to choose your dream car for a European road trip…
Today, I’m giving one lucky reader the chance to win this pretty and practical Eurohike picnic set.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter all you have to do is:
· Log in to Rafflecopter below and enter the draw by leaving a blog post comment with your ideas for: “What would be your Dream Car for a European Road Trip?” You can also enter by tweeting about the giveaway.
· The more times you enter, the better your chance of winning the Eurohike Picnic set.
· Whether or not you’re our prize winner, the dream holiday cars could also potentially appear in a future Money Matters Blog post.
· The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
· The deadline for entering the giveaway is Friday 26th July at 00:00am.
· Unfortunately this competition is open to UK residents only.
I’m able to host this Picnic Kit competition in collaboration with the Sainsbury’s Bank Guide to Driving in Europe.